Monday, October 18, 2010

Profit X - Powersports Business Las Vegas Pt.1

On October 15th, Powersports Business held their 2nd annual ProfitX, at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas. It was a weekend event and I was able to attend both the Saturday and Sunday "Educational Sessions". Each part will include "My Take" on each individual session that I attended including my personal favorite, the keynote presentation by Dave Mitchell.

The sessions were divided into two groups, a "Sales and Marketing track" and a "Powering Profits Track". I attended most of the sales and marketing track, therefore, don't have a take on the powering profits track. Powersports Business did a great job of dividing the two and recommended more then one person from your dealership take advantage of all the sessions. So I would suggest doing that, if there is a 3rd annual event.

Here is a list of the sessions I participated in:

- 9 Ways to Dominate Your Market, by Don Cooper
- 8 High-Impact, Low-Cost Marketing Tactics, by Wanda Kenton Smith
- 5 Behaviors That Will Make(or Break)Any Sale, by Glenn Roller
- 12 Ways To Improve Retail Lending Approval Rates, panel by Bob Byrne, Sheffield, Tom Collins, Freedom, Amy Kneeland, GE, Jeff Williams, AHFC, Kevin Walsh, HSBC.
- 7 Creative Solutions for Successful F&I, by Peter Jones
- 4 Strategies for Expanding Your Market Share, keynote by, Dave Mitchell

I'll also include "My Take" on the entire event, look for 8 parts in upcoming blogs all to be posted ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment